How your gift may be used:
• $10 – will purchase a toiletry bag with essential basics or a pair of pyjamas for a child
• $20 – will purchase two towels and a face washer or basic underwear for a woman or a child
• $50 – will purchase a backpack, lunchbox and drink bottle for a child going to school
• $100 – will fund a week’s worth of Art Therapy for our clients and their children, or provide a client basic linen to set up a new home
• $200 – will enable us to purchase a pram/stroller for a mother and children
• $500 – will enable a Kara House support worker to receive specialised children’s training or provide a pack of small electrical appliances for a client to set up their new home
• $1000 – will allow us to provide professional counselling to our clients for one month
• $10,000 – will secure a specialist Children’s Worker for 6 months
• $100,000 – will enable us to carry out vital refurbishment works on our refuge
100% of your monies donated are used for special projects and purchases. All administration costs are funded by the Department of Human Services and Kara House.
Our current campaign is aiming to revitalise our outdoor children’s play area, which was damaged during storms in 2013. Donate now, or if you would like to donate goods or services which can help us create a safe, fun play area, please contact us directly.
There are a number of ways your organisation can partner with Kara House:
• Providing pro bono support;
• Providing financial support;
• Hosting a fundraising event or activity;
• Including Kara House in Workplace Giving programs;
• Promoting Kara House through your internal and external communications.
If you are interested in partnering with Kara House please email email@example.com