Partnerships with businesses or organisations are a crucial area of support for Kara House. By funding programs, hosting fundraising events, getting involved in workplace giving, donating goods in-kind, or supporting us in a myriad of other ways, partnerships enable us to help improve the lives of women and children escaping family violence.
If you would like to support our work, here are some ways your organisation or business can help:
· Fund one of our program areas. Improvements to our refuge, support services or programs supplying much needed items.
· Provide pro-bono support. Volunteer your professional skills.
· Host a fundraising event or activity. Organise an event within your workplace or community.
· Workplace giving programs. Workplace Giving enables employees to make a regular donation to the charity of their choice with an automatic deduction of a set amount from their earnings.
· Material Aid Donations. You can give Material Aid Donations.
These are just some of the forms of support that partnership can take. We’d love to talk to you about how your business or organisation can get involved and partner with Kara House.
For further information, contact:
Ruby – Development Officer on (03) 9899 5666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to thank the numerous individuals, businesses and organisations that have kindly supported Kara House